Friday, January 21, 2011

Elijah & Rowan

On my first evening in my new home I got to meet two amazing playmates! Elijah & Rowan! They came over especially to see me. What a treat. They seem to like me. I can hardly wait for them to come back  and play some more. They have a busy life with school, dance, soccer, piano lessons, & baseball. Hopefully they will get some time to help train me, I hear Rowan is quite the "dog trainer".
My new mom, Dee, has been off work all this week to create a schedule for me to follow. She thinks a schedule will be important for me and "the Boys". I sleep in a crate next to her bed at night, Cash is on the bed, & Duke lies next to my crate. He doesn't want me to escape. I think. I have been having very good nights of sleep, in fact I have to be awakened around 6am to get up and going.
My days are pretty full with 3 meals and lots of exercise. Dee took lots of pictures of me & "the Boys" and sent them to her friends. It was a very nice day with lots of sunshine. I hope her friends think I'm cute. It was difficult for Dee to get a photo of all of us together. Every time I ran towards Cash & Duke they ran the other way. Maybe they're are afraid of me?

No comments:

Post a Comment