Saturday, January 22, 2011

My Name

I guess you are wondering how I came to be called Trooper. It was a long process that began the day I was born. My breeders decided this was the "T" litter so my registered name needed to start with a "T". My new owners thought & thought and wanted a strong name for a Rottweiler. They looked up "T" names on Wicapedia & Google and had many choices. Some of those were Tristan, Thor, Tank, Tagg, Tom (since I was born two days before Thanksgiving) & then Trooper. As you can tell my owners both agreeded that I should be called Trooper. I like my name, it is strong & manly. I also like the fact that my AKC registered name & my "call" name are the same.
I would also like for everyone to know I am a nephew to "Good Dog Carl". Yep, he's my famous Uncle so I will need to read his books written by Alexandra Day. We have all of them in my new home. I also have a Puppy Record book autographed by my Uncle and Ms. Day! Got to keep that up to date.

No comments:

Post a Comment