Friday, January 21, 2011

Home

My name is Trooper, I am a pure bred Rottweiler born on November 23, 2010. I was welpped during a snow storm by candle light and a big bright head light due to a power outage. I was  in a litter of seven puppies, 4 boys & 3 girls. I was designated as "Purple" puppy, I spent my first 4 weeks of life on Vashon Island,Wa. where I was cared for by my wonderful mother Sara, and her breeder Varerie. I don't remember much about those 4 weeks other than I loved to hear Val's voice. She was so kind to me, holding me and rubbing my tummy.
At 5 weeks of age I was moved to Puyallup, Wa. which is  my mother's real home. There I got to meet my dad. His name is Saber and he is a Champion! I enjoyed my time there especially being able to play outdoors with my litter mates. In Puyallup I was cared for by Jan, she was also very kind to me. Val would also come to visit me. I remember one day many people came to visit us at the Kennel. I think they were checking us out. I was hoping to impress one of those folks to take me home.
On Monday January 17th, I left the kennel, my litter mates, my mom & dad, & the very best of human folks, Val & Jan for a journey to my new home in Snohomish, Wa. It was a long ride to my new home, almost an hour, I think I slept most of the way home. It was raining very hard when we arrived at my new home. I was taken inside after doing my business, and that's when I had the surprise of my young life! I was greeted by two giant dogs! Another Rottweiler and a Bully or Bullmastiff! Wow! Lucky me, to have buddies in my new home. These guys are big so I need to respect them and win their trust. Hopefully they will like me. I learned that the Rottweiler's name is Duke & the Bully is Cash. After our greeting I had lunch followed by a long nap. I needed to get ready to meet Elijah & Rowan.

No comments:

Post a Comment