Friday, January 21, 2011

Visitors

Yesterday, Michelle one of Dee's friends came to see me. She brought me treats and toys. She played with me and rolled on the floor with me. She was great fun! She even stayed for dinner and overnight. (Dee is at last learning how to include a picture with this post.) Hopefully there will be more pix and posts to come.
I like meeting these new friends. I also met Linda the other day. She seems to really like Cash since he sat in the chair with her. Guess the feeling was mutual. Cash is lucky to have such a good friend.

1 comment:

  1. Love the journal Trooper!!! It was great to see Linda and Cash as well. I miss everyone I have met in Snohomish. Can't wait to meet you. Murphy and Sandy can't wait to meet you too! They have been traveling as their owner wanted to get them used to motor home sounds, meet new people and puppies too! Our owner doesn't want us to be paranoid little pups. P.S. You are the cutest little thing! Love, Auntie Lauren, Uncle Bill, Murphy and Sandy.

    ReplyDelete